What You Can Expect From Us
We aim to have a decision on your application within a week. In certain circumstances, this process may take longer. We will keep you informed of any delays.
We will look at your case individually and whilst we do not offer advice, we aim to give you all the information you need in order for you to make an informed decision.
What We Expect From You
Standard documents required include;
Proof of Identity (one):
- ID Card
- Driving License
Proof of Address (one):
- ID Card (if not used to prove ID)
- Driving License (if not used to prove ID)
- Utility Bill (dated within the last three months)
- Bank Statement (dated within the last three months)
Income and Expenditure:
- 3-6 months’ payslips
- 3-6 months’ Bank Statements
- Proof of any other income
- If you are self-employed or receive bonuses and commissions, 3 years tax returns
- 3 years accounts, if you are self-employed, a Director or applying in a business capacity
- Existing Mortgage Statement if remortgaging
- Details of loans or credit cards you may have (statements, outstanding balances and term)
- Details of rental amounts/ projected rental amounts (for Buy to Let applications)
- Corporate documents (such as certificate of incorporation, relevant licenses, company profile amongst others) if applicable
Guidance about the required documents can be found in the application form which we will provide to you.
Further documentation may be required following assessment which we will advise you of if necessary.
For more information and a tailor-made quote, you can arrange an appointment by calling +350 20044144 or email us at
Think carefully about securing other debts against your home.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up the repayments on your mortgage.