What You Can Expect From Us
We aim to have a decision on your application within a week. In certain circumstances, this process may take longer. We will keep you informed of any delays.
We will look at your case individually and whilst we do not offer advice, we aim to give you all the information you need in order for you to make an informed decision.
What We Expect From You
We have an application form for you to fill in here.
There is a guidance sheet at the back of the application to help you and detail what documents you will need to give to us along with your application.
Standard documents required include;
Proof of Identity (one):
- ID Card
- Driving License
Proof of Address (one):
- ID Card (if not used to prove ID)
- Driving License (if not used to prove ID)
- Utility Bill (dated within the last three months)
- Bank Statement (dated within the last three months)
Income and Expenditure:
- 3-6 months’ payslips
- 3-6 months’ Bank Statements
- Proof of any other income
- If you are self-employed or receive bonuses and commissions, 3 years tax returns
- 3 years accounts, if you are self-employed or a Director
- Existing Mortgage Statement if remortgaging
- Details of loans or credit cards you may have (statements, outstanding balances and term)
Further documentation may be required following assessment which we will advise you of if necessary.
Think carefully about securing other debts against your home
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up the repayments on your mortgage.